Smooth X-axis for Prusa i3 with Leadscrews printed parts
Not found the desired part? Order our 3D printing! This!
|Included in the price:
Smooth X-axis for Prusa i3 with Leadscrews - 1 pcs
Description from the site http://www.thingiverse.com/
NOTE: X-MOTOR.STL and X-IDLER.STL are made for 22mm spacing
- moved X-stepper mount point 5mm to left for 21mm version (X-MOTOR_21mm_WIDER.STL)
- made parts with 21mm spacing for Geeetech i3 pro c
- I had identified wrongly the idler bearings my printer came with. They're F693ZZ, not F623ZZ. With latter GT2 belt could not move freely. I have modified the clearance of the belt tensioners arm part so that both bearings should now work.
- Updated belt tensioner arm part is added as own file for those that have printed the complete set before.
X-axis with fixed X-endstop and finger adjustable belt tensioner. Nothing new compared to already published (like ffleurey's thing:169636 and jkoljo's thing:372056). It's just this smooth looking design I like and wanted to share it.
Note that there's no spesific Z-endstop trigger point as I prefer inductive proximity switch (mounted with the extruder).
The distance between Z-axis's smooth rod and leadscrew is not same in all Prusa i3 versions. The kit I bought from Aliexpress.com is having 8mm acrylic frame and designed with 22mm distance but it seems that 17mm is more common. Also in Geeetech I3 X the distance is different, 27mm.
- I have made necessary modifications and now there's X-motor and X-idler for 17mm, 21mm and 27mm distance too. Please inform me if the design has any faults.
- stepper motor mounting point is moved 5mm to the left in X-MOTOR_27mm (Geeetech I3 X)
GT2 belt ends should stay in place without zip-ties. My printer is fixed in enclosed cabinet so belt removal is easier and doesn't require removal of X-carriage.
<code>2 x F623ZZ (3x10x4) or F693ZZ (3x8x4) flanged bearing (idler) 4 x M3 20mm recessed head screw (stepper + idler) 1 x M3 nyloc nut (idler) 6 x M3 12mm hex socket screw (leadscrew nuts) 2 x M3 10-16mm hex socket screw (tensioner) 2 x M3 nut (tensioner) 1 x M4 20-30mm hex screw (tensioner) 1 x M4 nut (tensioner) </code>
|Description from the site http://www.thingiverse.com/|
|Material:||ABS + normalization|
|Bearings support:||LM8UU x 1 pcs|
||Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
|link to Licenses||http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1103976/attribution_card|
Worldwide delivery! paypal accepted. All our parcels with Track Number!
Be the first to write a review of this product!