FormFutura Premium PLA 1kg Frosty White color
- 1.75mm Premium PLA (Poly-Lactic Acid) 3D printer filament
- Low tendency to warp, Premium PLA can be printed without a heated print bed
- Excellent roundness and very tight diameter and roundness tolerances
- Suitable for all desktop 3D printers. Recommended Printing temperature: 190°C - 225°C
- RoHS certified, FDA and REACH compliant. Filament Net Weight: 1000 GR
Formfutura Premium PLA
Color: Frosty White
Premium PLA is Formfutura’s high-end general purpose PLA filament. Premium PLA is less modified than EasyFil PLA and has excellent thermal stability. It also has a slightly faster crystallization process of the 3D printed layers and is often used for larger scale prototyping on industrial-sized 3D printers.
Premium PLA Print Settings
These settings are recommended by Formfutura and are meant as a starting point to help find your optimal print settings. They should work for most 3D printers; however, you may need to experiment outside these ranges.
Print Temp: ± 200 - 230° C
Bed Temp: ± 0 - 60° C
Fan Speed: 50-100%
Experience Level: Beginner
Be the first to write a review of this product!